We’re always at the forefront of what’s possible, our mission is to change how traditional marketing is done. Our northstar is growth, both in our people and our products. We inspire our people to leave their comfort zone and create never-seen-before paths.
Creed Media is striving to be the world’s number one marketing and company by always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You can contribute to achieve this goal! We are looking to hire the best people, who are passionate about what they do.
We are currently looking to grow our Engineering team to amplify the company’s increasing demand for developing next-generation software that can improve our clients experience.
Creed Media’s software engineers develop the next-generation marketing products that change how our clients and influencers interact with each other. Our products handle the entire influencer marketing campaign process at scale. We need our engineers to understand our clients, creative team and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
We’re init to change the game.
What you will do
- Work across the entire product and solve problems critical to Creed Media’s current needs.
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, system design, data storage/processing, security, UI design and development.
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunities for growth.
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our clients and teams at scale.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code!
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices.
You should have
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in React and React Native
- Interest or focus on frontend related topics
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience with API and product development
- Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Familiarity with cloud-based and DevOps technologies and tools (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience as a contributor to an open source project. Contributor to GitHub and/or Stack Overflow.
Some of the technologies we work with:
- React and React Native
- AWS, Splunk, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
About Creed Media
Creed Media is one of the worlds leading generation-z marketing companies, working with global leading clients like Universal Music, H&M, Spotify, Sony Music and many more. Founded in October 2018 by Hugo LePrince and Timothy Collins the company has grown into a 30+ people team in Sweden, US and UK.