In your role as a Paid Social Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world-leading brands and artists.. You will have the opportunity to create direct impact in a fast-growing team in an international environment where knowledge sharing is emphasized and critical thinking is encouraged. Curiosity is key, by continuously testing new ways of finding growth opportunities in creatives, channels, structure and optimization.
What you’ll do
- Create media plans, structure, and manage campaigns to maximize and reach client goals on channels such as Facebook, Google (Search and App Campaigns), Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, TikTok and many more.
- Take responsibility for overall performance and client growth, creating alignment within the client team and leading weekly meetings as Account Lead for clients.
- Collaborate with our creative team to produce, test and learn from data-driven creatives.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends within performance marketing and independently learn new tools and tactics.
- Spot trends and identify opportunities to continuously add business value.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn performance marketing data into meaningful insights.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (DataStudio, PowerBI etc.)
- Solid experience (3+ years) within digital marketing
- You’ve worked hands-on with Facebook ads, Google ads, and other digital channels.
- Preferably you’ve been working in-house at an app business or e-commerce
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- You have a winning mentality, but you’re still a humble teamplayer who cares about your colleagues.
- Someone with great energy and drive, who is organized and who can handle larger and challenging clients by managing expectations.
- You love going to the bottom of things by digging into the data, you see problems as challenges and you’re not afraid of working hands-on in digital channels
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality