Creed Media is growing 🔥and we’re looking for you, a structured and internet savvy Influencer Marketing Intern, to join our Campaign Operations team and support us in running international digital marketing campaigns across all social media platforms. The role is based at Creed HQ in Stockholm.
As an Influencer Marketing Intern at Creed, you will get hands-on experience working with influencer marketing and social media campaigns on a global scale. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with a variety of team members and help us run campaigns on social media networks (such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and Snapchat). You are passionate about marketing, internet culture and excited to join a performance-driven entrepreneurial environment and fast-growing company.
You will work with an international team and help us deliver great results to some of the world's largest labels, artists and brands.
- Strong interest and understanding of social media and internet culture
- Responsible and accountable team player
- Hustler mentality
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Eager to learn and a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and fast paced team environment
- Preferably: marketing or PR student
- Support the team in executing and creating digital marketing campaigns for Creed’s clients
- Support the team in actively building out Creed’s talent roster and partner relationships
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases in the campaign process
- Networking and building strong external relationships with agencies and creators
- Enroll influencers into the Creed database and network
- Manage influencer social media account information and contact details in influencer CMS in a responsible and secure manner
- Take part in internal creative strategy and brainstorming meetings