Head of Innovation
Creed Media is paving the way for digital marketing.
By enabling passion and believing in ambition. Creed challenges the ordinary to create engaging entertainment and cultural moments for people around the globe, whilst delivering unparalleled results with a customer obsession, always leaving a memorable experience.
Creed always strives to be at the forefront of what’s possible. Our mission is to change how marketing is perceived. Our north star is growth, both in our people and business. We inspire our people to leave their comfort zone and create new innovative paths.
Creed Media is striving to be the world’s number one marketing company by always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You can contribute to achieve this goal! We are looking to hire the best people, who are passionate about what they do.
- Meeting with stakeholders at different levels to identify areas of innovation and growth.
- Identifying innovation trends and business opportunities within the market.
- Leading a team to enhance the innovative potential of the business.
- Developing, strategizing, and planning new interventions that will drive innovation.
- Creating and overseeing a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the company.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to enhance innovative thinking around the company.
- Expanding on the organization's long-term innovative capabilities.
- Advising management on yearly, medium-term, long-term, and future innovation goals.
- Presenting new ideas and approaches to high-level stakeholders.
- Reporting on and adapting innovative interventions within the company, as required.
We don’t know you yet but we believe that you are:
Self starter - Ambitious and driven with an ability to work independently.
Problem solver - Strong business understanding and a solution oriented approach.
Detail oriented - Careful with an eye for detail but also the ability to adopt a helicopter perspective when needed.
Effective - Good time management skills and the capability of prioritizing conflicting demands and handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
Collaborative - Great interpersonal skills and a true star when it comes to stakeholder management.
Outgoing - Since networking and establishing long term cross border and cross functional relationships will be essential we also think that you are outgoing, curious and social.
Resourceful - You have a clear vision of what you want to achieve and you have a natural drive and understanding of how to get there. You possess a wide array of tools, techniques and skills that enable you to drive transformation change.
- At least 4 years of experience in strategy, operations, and project/program management coming from fast-growing companies.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and competitive landscape.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top-tier university.
- Preferably experience from a top-tier consulting firm.
At Creed our vision is to become the global leader in gen-z marketing and to deliver cutting edge work for the biggest and most interesting companies in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.