Creed Media is paving the way for digital marketing.
By enabling passion and believing in ambition. Creed challenges the ordinary to create engaging entertainment and cultural moments for people around the globe, whilst delivering unparalleled results with a customer obsession, always leaving a memorable experience.
Creed always strives at the forefront of what’s possible. Our mission is to change how marketing is perceived. Our north star is growth, both in our people and business. We inspire our people to leave their comfort zone and create new innovative paths.
Creed Media is striving to be the world’s number one marketing company by always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You can contribute to achieve this goal! We are looking to hire the best people, who are passionate about what they do.
Creed Media is a global leader within digital marketing with a client roster boasting some of the world's biggest brands and record labels.
We are currently looking for a stellar Legal Counsel that will enable and propel our journey in becoming the global leaders within our space.
We are looking for a well versed Legal Counsel who will work closely across all functions/BU’s within the company. The role will support our teams in all legal and contractual matters in addition to advising our team leads and C-Suite on how to drive compliant operations. This is an exciting opportunity where you get to work internationally with a broad range of legal areas in a fast growing marketing company. You will play an integral part in supporting the business in all legal aspects and challenges we meet on the journey of innovating an entire industry.
As Legal Counsel, you will report to the Managing Director and in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders throughout the entire organization. You will use your strong interpersonal skills and the ability to combine legal knowledge with business acumen to advise our business teams and come up with pragmatic solutions to legal issues.
- Provide legal advice and support to the organization in a broad spectrum of legal matters
- Supporting the organization by reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Independently coordinate work with external law firms
- Independently collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout the organization
- Conduct legal workshops and trainings for employees
- Continuously developing and improving internal legal operations and processes
We don’t know you yet but we believe that you are:
Self starter - Ambitious and driven with an ability to work independently.
Problem solver - Strong business understanding and a solution oriented approach.
Detail oriented - Careful with an eye for detail but also the ability to adopt a helicopter perspective when needed.
Effective - Good time management skills and the capability of prioritizing conflicting demands and handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
Collaborative - Great interpersonal skills and a true star when it comes to stakeholder management.
Outgoing - Since networking and establishing long term cross border and cross functional relationships will be essential we also think that you are outgoing, curious and social.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Master of laws from a reputable university or law school in Sweden or from another country
- Approx. 5 years commercial legal experience as in-house legal counsel and/or from a top-tier corporate law firm
- Solid understanding of contract law with several years of documented experience of establishing, drafting, and negotiating commercial agreements
- Knowledge in competition law and public procurement
- Experience from working internationally or in a global environment is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and excellent level in English, written and verbal. Other language skills are very meritorious as you will work with stakeholders in several different countries.
At Creed our vision is to become the global leader in gen-z marketing and to deliver cutting edge work for the biggest and most interesting companies in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.