Creed Media is paving the way for digital marketing. By enabling passion and believing in ambition. Creed challenges the ordinary to create engaging entertainment and cultural moments for people around the globe, whilst delivering unparalleled results with a customer obsession, always leaving a memorable experience. Creed always strives at the forefront of what’s possible. Our mission is to change how marketing is perceived. Our north star is growth, both in our people and business. We inspire our people to leave their comfort zone and create new innovative paths. Creed Media is striving to be the world’s number one marketing company by always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You can contribute to achieving this goal! We are looking to hire the best people, who are passionate about what they do.
We are seeking the next superstar to join our team. You will work with some of the most interesting brands out there and play a crucial role in Creed Media’s continued growth and global expansion. Ideally, you have an excellent understanding of global brands digital marketing needs, the current media and advertising landscape, market development and the competitive landscape. We are looking for someone who in short; is a business and marketing savvy candidate with a hustler mentality and a get shit done attitude.
You will be part of the brand teams based in Stockholm (HQ) or NYC and work with a broad roster of brands - everything from startups and globally established brands.
As Brand Partnership Manager you will be responsible for finding, developing and building brands by mixing the various marketing disciplines currently available, to constantly push the boundaries for what was thought possible. The role as Brand Partnerships Manager includes;
- Identify, initiate, develop and manage existing and new key brands and partners.
- Take lead and facilitate all internal and external client-related processes.
- Develop and execute stellar pitches and presentations to brands and agencies.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and the wider partnership team to ensure that key metrics and sales objectives are met.
- Continuously analyze client activities in order to ensure excellent quality and performance.
Who are you
- A true team player, with a proven track record of working with local and global brands through digital media.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or client direction.
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in an international/remote team environment.
- Good understanding of global brands digital marketing needs as well as the current media landscape.
- Thriving in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University or Business School degree or equivalent in ideally Marketing or Business.
- Full English professional proficiency.
- International experience from a similar role is a plus.