Creed Media is paving the way for digital marketing. By enabling passion and believing in ambition. Creed challenges the ordinary to create engaging entertainment and cultural moments for people around the globe, whilst delivering unparalleled results with a customer obsession, always leaving a memorable experience. Creed always strives at the forefront of what’s possible. Our mission is to change how marketing is perceived. Our north star is growth, both in our people and business. We inspire our people to leave their comfort zone and create new innovative paths. Creed Media is striving to be the world’s number one marketing company by always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. You can contribute to achieving this goal! We are looking to hire the best people, who are passionate about what they do.
We are seeking the next superstar to join our team as Social Media & Community Manager. You will work with some of the most interesting brands out there and play a crucial role in Creed Media’s continued growth and global expansion. Ideally, you have an excellent understanding of global brands digital marketing needs, the current media and advertising landscape, market development and the competitive landscape. We are looking for someone who in short; is a business and marketing savvy candidate with a hustler mentality and a get shit done attitude.
You will be part of the brand teams based in Stockholm (HQ) and work with a broad roster of brands - everything from startups and globally established brands.
- Plan and publish social media content on various platforms for key clients
- Continuous social media and community management for key clients
- Create engaging digital content
- Coordinate all required parties for deliveries
- Prepare regular reports of performance, progress and forecast to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Create influencer and creative briefs
- Support the wider brand operations team and go beyond the ordinary to deliver stellar social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to create engaging content
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Strong sense of brand voice
- Ability to think quickly
- Public Relations / Business Development skills
- Customer Relations experience
- Reputation Management skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- A sense of humor
Who are you
- A true team player, with a proven track record of working with local and global brands through digital media.
- 2-3 years of experience from a similar role as Social Media & Community Manager. International experience from a similar role is a plus.
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in an international/remote team environment.
- Great understanding of global brands digitalt marketing needs as well as the current media landscape.
- Thriving in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University or Business School degree or equivalent in ideally Marketing or Business.
- Full English professional proficiency.
At Creed our vision is to become the global leader in gen-z marketing and to deliver cutting edge work for the biggest and most interesting companies in the world.
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, smart, and interesting co-workers. Being part of a startup in its growth phase you will have the opportunity to influence the culture and build a team around you. You will also have a lot of freedom in how to execute tasks.