Creed Media is looking for a structured and internet savvy Digital Marketing Associate to run international digital marketing campaigns from HQ in Stockholm.
In this role, you will manage global social media activations and have full ownership for the campaign process, client communications and deliverables from start to finish. You will leverage your proven knowledge of social media networks (such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and Snapchat) to tailor assets for performance and be a vital part of the creative output.
To thrive as a Digital Marketing Associate, you love to be "the spider in the web" and work in a highly dynamic environment that changes multiple times per day - the internet never sleeps. You are deeply knowledgeable in social media culture and know all about the latest trends, memes and influencers.
We are looking for you who are tapped into current musical and pop culture trends, have too many playlists, and love internet culture. If this is you, take the chance to be a part of a performance-driven entrepreneurial environment and fast-growing company.
You will work with an international team and build strong relationships with some of the world's largest labels, artists and brands.
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Team player
- Hustler mentality
- Music enthusiast
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes at once
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand data and make necessary changes based on analysis
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Creative with an understanding of what defines engaging content
- Hyper-empathy and great communicator
- Executing and creating digital marketing campaigns for Creed’s clients and actively building out Creed’s talent roster and partner relationships
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases in the campaign process
- Create engaging digital content
- Coordinate all required parties for campaign building and delivery
- Active communication with creators and actively optimizing the database of enrolled talents
- Enroll influencers into the Creed database and network
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to manager using key metrics
- Develop campaign creatives/ideas
- Create influencer briefs and finalize together with Campaign Operations Lead
- Assist Head of Campaign Operations in onboarding new team members
- Manage influencer social media account information and contact details in influencer CMS in a responsible and secure manner
- Attend to team or client strategy meetings