Creed Media is looking for a structured and internet savvy Digital Marketing Assistant to run international digital marketing campaigns in Stockholm. This is the perfect opportunity for you who want to grow and learn more about the music industry, social media, and influencer marketing.
In this role, you will manage global social media activations, music campaigns, client communications, and deliverables from start to finish together with your team. You will leverage your proven knowledge of social media networks (such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Snapchat) to tailor assets for performance and be a vital part of the creative output.
To thrive as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you love to be "the spider in the web”, have excellent administrative and organizational skills, high attention to detail, and be able to work in a highly dynamic environment that changes multiple times per day - the internet never sleeps. You are deeply knowledgeable in social media culture and know all about the latest trends, memes, and influencers.
You will work with an international team and build strong relationships with some of the world's largest labels, artists, and brands.
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player
- Hustler mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes at once
- Ability to read and understand data and make necessary changes based on analysis
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Creative with an understanding of what defines engaging content
- Hyper-empathy and great communicator
- Helping out executing and creating digital marketing campaigns for Creed’s clients and actively building out Creed’s talent roster and partner relationships
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases in the campaign process
- Create engaging digital content
- Assisting coordinate all required parties for campaign building and delivery
- Active communication with creators and actively optimizing the database of enrolled talents
- Enroll influencers into the Creed database and network
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to manager using key metrics
- Assisting with developing campaign creatives/ideas
- Assisting with creating influencer briefs and finalizing together with Campaign Operations Lead
- Manage influencer social media account information and contact details in influencer CMS in a responsible and secure manner
- Attend to team or client strategy meetings