Senior Front-end Developer
We are a dynamic digital media company with a global presence, currently seeking a Senior Front-end Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with modern front-end frameworks, such as React and NextJS, as well as proficiency in GraphQL and Apollo Client.
Locations: Abu Dhabi, UAE (with potential for remote work)
- Design and develop user-friendly and responsive interfaces for our various products and services using React and NextJS.
- Use GraphQL and Apollo Client to efficiently communicate with the back-end and manage data.
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of the codebase, while adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to ensure smooth integration with the APIs and efficient development workflows.
- Continuously research, evaluate and incorporate new technologies and industry best practices to improve our front-end infrastructure.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other front-end developers on the team.
- 8+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Extensive experience with modern front-end frameworks, such as React and NextJS.
- Proficiency in GraphQL and Apollo Client.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, SOLID principles, and OOP.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and project management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Creed Media, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, collaborate with talented and passionate individuals, and make a significant impact on the company's growth and success. We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and a supportive and dynamic work environment.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior Front-end Developer, and have the required experience with React, NextJS, GraphQL, and Apollo Client, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant code samples to Thijs@creedmedia.com or apply right here.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why work with us?
Shared SuccessTeamwork makes the dreamwork. You could be the sharpest tool in the shed - but it still takes a village. At Creed, we empower each other and share success in everything we do.
DemocreativityAll team members can get involved in the creative process and we always strive to go beyond the ordinary. When we produce another groundbreaking campaign, it could have been your idea that made it fly.
Personal Development & LeadershipWe always value internal promotions over external recruiting and we want our team members to grow. We practice self-leadership, which means we see everyone at Creed as leaders, owning the responsibility for themselves and for their team efforts. All team members get their own personal development plan with biweekly check-ins.
Workplace and Culture
We're a team of highly creative and curious individuals working towards the unanimous goal of creating the world's most innovative marketing initiatives. Creed is a workplace that fosters raw creativity, entrepreneurship and an inclusive culture.
About Creed Media
Creed Media is recognized as a groundbreaking digital marketing agency for the youth, by the youth. Founded by the digital natives Hugo LePrince, Timothy Collins and Eliot Robinson, Creed Media impacts internet culture all around the globe by influencing the next-gen consumer through culturally relevant content and marketing strategies. We are not a TikTok agency. We are not an influencer agency. We are a next generation full-service impact agency.
Senior Front-end Developer
Loading application form