Junior Front-end Developer
Locations: Abu Dhabi, UAE (with potential for remote work)
- Work with the senior front-end developers and design team to design and develop user-friendly and responsive interfaces for our various products and services using React and NextJS.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to ensure smooth integration with the APIs and efficient development workflows.
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of the codebase, while adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Continuously learn and incorporate new technologies and industry best practices to improve our front-end infrastructure.
- 1+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Some experience with modern front-end frameworks, such as React and NextJS.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and project management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
As a Junior Front-end Developer at Creed Media, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, learn from talented and passionate individuals, and develop your skills in a supportive and dynamic work environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, a flexible work schedule, and a path for growth within the company.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why work with us?
Shared SuccessTeamwork makes the dreamwork. You could be the sharpest tool in the shed - but it still takes a village. At Creed, we empower each other and share success in everything we do.
DemocreativityAll team members can get involved in the creative process and we always strive to go beyond the ordinary. When we produce another groundbreaking campaign, it could have been your idea that made it fly.
Personal Development & LeadershipWe always value internal promotions over external recruiting and we want our team members to grow. We practice self-leadership, which means we see everyone at Creed as leaders, owning the responsibility for themselves and for their team efforts. All team members get their own personal development plan with biweekly check-ins.
Workplace and Culture
We're a team of highly creative and curious individuals working towards the unanimous goal of creating the world's most innovative marketing initiatives. Creed is a workplace that fosters raw creativity, entrepreneurship and an inclusive culture.
About Creed Media
Creed Media is recognized as a groundbreaking digital marketing agency for the youth, by the youth. Founded by the digital natives Hugo LePrince, Timothy Collins and Eliot Robinson, Creed Media impacts internet culture all around the globe by influencing the next-gen consumer through culturally relevant content and marketing strategies. We are not a TikTok agency. We are not an influencer agency. We are a next generation full-service impact agency.
Junior Front-end Developer
Loading application form