Creed Media is looking for a structured and internet-savvy Gen-Z Junior Content Specialist to create short-form video content for various artists. This is the perfect opportunity for you who want to grow and learn more about the music industry, social media, and marketing.
In this role, you will manage global social media activations for the artists, promote music campaigns, and create short-format video content. You will leverage your proven knowledge of social media networks (such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube) to tailor assets for performance and be a vital part of the creative output.
To thrive as a Junior Content Specialist, you love to be "the spider in the web”, have excellent administrative and organizational skills, high attention to detail, and be able to work in a highly dynamic environment that changes multiple times per day - the internet never sleeps. You are deeply knowledgeable in Gen-Z social media culture and know all about the latest trends, memes, and tools to create brilliant content.
You will work with an international team and build strong relationships with some of the world's largest labels and artists.
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player
- Hustler mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes at once
- Ability to read and understand data and make necessary changes based on analysis
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Creative with an understanding of what defines engaging content
- Skills in video editing and filming content. (In-app editing, CapCut, etc.)
- Hyper-empathy and great communicator
- Executing and creating content for artists and actively building out Creed’s partner relationships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases in the campaign process.
- Create engaging digital content.
- Coordinate all required parties for content building and delivery.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts.
- Developing content creatives/ideas.
- Creating briefs.
- Manage influencer social media account information and contact details in influencer CMS in a responsible and secure manner.
- Attend to team or client strategy meetings.