Are you currently studying in New York City and in need of an internship? Creed Media is growing and we’re looking for you, a structured and internet savvy intern, to join our Campaign Operations team and support us in running international digital marketing campaigns across all social media platforms.
We strive to break music and create viral moments while working with the world's biggest artists, managements and record labels.
This is an in-person role based out of our office in SoHo, Manhattan with flexibility for remote work as needed. Our company HQ is in Stockholm, Sweden.
As an intern at Creed, you will get hands-on experience working with influencer marketing and social media campaigns on a global scale. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with a variety of team members and help us run campaigns on social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram.
We are looking for someone who is tapped into current social and pop culture trends, has too many playlists, and loves internet culture. If this is you, take the chance to be a part of a performance-driven, entrepreneurial environment and fast-growing company.
You will work with a global team and help us deliver outstanding results for some of the world's largest labels and artists.
- Strong interest and understanding of social media and internet culture
- Music enthusiast
- Responsible and accountable team player
- Hustler mentality
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Eager to learn with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Creative with an understanding of what defines engaging content
- Support the team in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for Creed’s clients
- Assist with the development of influencer briefs and creator rosters for campaign rollout plans
- Aid in building out Creed’s talent roster and partner relationships through communication with creators and agencies
- Participate in internal creative strategy and brainstorming meetings
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases in the campaign process
This is an unpaid internship but a great opportunity to earn course credits.