As Campaign Operations Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional execution within global marketing efforts across the wider campaign operations team. The Campaign Operations Lead oversees all post-sales dimensions of client deliveries, leveraging a wide variety of digital media to create impactful marketing initiatives for Creed’s clients.
The Campaign Operations Lead is also responsible for building a stellar campaign execution team by optimizing workflows and continuously challenging status quo.
As Campaign Operations Lead you will be reporting directly to the Head of Campaign Operations.
As Campaign Operations Lead at Creed you will:
- Oversee international marketing projects, primarily centered around influencer and social media marketing
- Manage a team of 5 - 10 digital marketing managers
- Nurture and develop existing client relations
- Continuously optimize workflows, iterate internal processes and work on internal KPI projects
- Have the highest accountability for achieving wider campaign and client targets
- Oversee project budgets and campaign P&L responsibility
- Develop and nurture relationships with media outlets and external partners
- Support executive management in developing Creed’s product offering to better meet the needs of different local markets
- Report back to Head of Campaign Operations on insights, learnings and performance
We’re looking for:
- A true team player, with a proven track-record of leading operational teams, preferably in a management consultancy environment
- 2+ years of experience in managerial roles
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in a remote team environment
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change
- University degree - ideally in business administration, economics, mathematics or similar
- Full English professional proficiency