Senior UX Developer
We are a forward-thinking software solutions company, seeking a Senior UX Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in leading UX development, creating comprehensive UX documentation, wireframes, and prototypes, collaborating with UI designers, and proficiency in using Figma.
Locations: Abu Dhabi, UAE (potential for remote work)
- Take the lead in UX development for various projects.
- Write comprehensive UX documentation.
- Design and create detailed wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with UI designers to enhance the design.
- Use Figma for UX design tasks.
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and team members.
- Solve design and development-related issues swiftly and effectively.
- 4+ years of experience in UX development.
- Proven expertise in creating UX documentation, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Extensive experience in using Figma and other relevant tools.
- Excellent understanding of UX principles and best practices.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and project management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Design, or a related field is preferred.
As a Senior UX Developer at Creed Media Group ME, you'll work on cutting-edge projects, collaborate with talented individuals, and significantly contribute to the company's growth and success. We offer a competitive compensation package, a flexible work schedule, and a supportive work environment.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior UX Developer, proficient in Figma, and have a strong background in UX design, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio demonstrating your UX design and UI development skills to Thijs@creedmedia.com or apply right here.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Why work with us?
Shared SuccessTeamwork makes the dreamwork. You could be the sharpest tool in the shed - but it still takes a village. At Creed, we empower each other and share success in everything we do.
DemocreativityAll team members can get involved in the creative process and we always strive to go beyond the ordinary. When we produce another groundbreaking campaign, it could have been your idea that made it fly.
Personal Development & LeadershipWe always value internal promotions over external recruiting and we want our team members to grow. We practice self-leadership, which means we see everyone at Creed as leaders, owning the responsibility for themselves and for their team efforts. All team members get their own personal development plan with biweekly check-ins.
Workplace and Culture
We're a team of highly creative and curious individuals working towards the unanimous goal of creating the world's most innovative marketing initiatives. Creed is a workplace that fosters raw creativity, entrepreneurship and an inclusive culture.
About Creed Media
Creed Media is recognized as a groundbreaking digital marketing agency for the youth, by the youth. Founded by the digital natives Hugo LePrince, Timothy Collins and Eliot Robinson, Creed Media impacts internet culture all around the globe by influencing the next-gen consumer through culturally relevant content and marketing strategies. We are not a TikTok agency. We are not an influencer agency. We are a next generation full-service impact agency.
Senior UX Developer
Loading application form